Axon Optics glasses come with a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship.
WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Delamination and/or peeling of lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
- Incorrect prescription or lens type due to laboratory error
Axon Optics will repair or replace (at our option) any pair of glasses found to be defective—exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental breakage, or damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product.
(ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO A CASE BY CASE EVALUATION)